- We verify all of our sellers
- Secure checkout powered by PayPal
- All major credit cards accepted
- 30-day returns as standard OnBuy's minimum returns period is 30 days for most products. There are however some exceptions e.g. perishable goods, personalised items etc. Please read our T&Cs for more information.
Alfred 00-35956 AFRICAN ADVENTURE-SIS Description
Alfred Music Publishing is the world's largest educational music publisher. Alfred produces educational, reference, pop, and performance materials for teachers, students, professionals, and hobbyists spanning every musical instrument, style, and difficulty level. Alfred's home office is located in Los Angeles with domestic offices in Miami and New York as well as offices around the world, including Australia, Germany, Singapore, and the United Kingdom. In addition to its own titles, Alfred distributes products from over 50 companies, including Belwin, Daisy Rock Girl Guitars, Dover Publications, DW Drums, Faber Music, Highland/Etling, Kalmus, National Guitar Workshop, Penguin, TASCAM, Ultimate Support, and WEA.
Take your young musicians and the audience on a trip to Africa with this tuneful and rhythmic offering. The tribal Swahili beat and authentic-sounding harmonies will provide a colorful and vibrant moment on your next concert. Correlates to Book 2, Level 2 of Sound Innovations for String Orchestra. . By Robert Sheldon
- Series - Sound Innovations for Strings
- Category - String Orchestra
- Format - Conductor Score &Parts
- Instrument - String Orchestra
- Instrumentation - string with vln3, pno acc, xylophone, snare, bass drum, Skekere or Tambourine, Hand Claps
- Level - 2