- We verify all of our sellers
- Secure checkout powered by PayPal
- All major credit cards accepted
- 30-day returns as standard OnBuy's minimum returns period is 30 days for most products. There are however some exceptions e.g. perishable goods, personalised items etc. Please read our T&Cs for more information.
Alfred 00-36003 NIGHT AT THE OPERA-HSO SET4D Description
Three of the most memorable operatic vocal arias are presented here for young strings. The arias are set in comfortable keys and remain in first position. Your audiences will appreciate hearing these familiar tunes from the world of Italian Grand Opera, which are performable as separate movements or as a small suite. Features "La Donna Mobile" from Rigoletto, "Quando me'n vo (Musetta’s Waltz)" from La Boheme, and "Libiamo ne'lieti calici" from La Traviata. Students will be additionally challenged as they work to follow the conductor’s rubato interpretations that characterize the style of Musetta’s Waltz, and strive to create a wide range of dynamics that are required for the dance-like rollicking flow of the other two waltzes.
- Series - Highland String Orchestra
- Category - String Orchestra
- Format - Conductor Score &Parts
- Instrument - String Orchestra
- Instrumentation - string
- Level - 2.5
- Giuseppe Verdi and Giacomo Puccini / arr. Bud Caputo