- We verify all of our sellers
- Secure checkout powered by PayPal
- All major credit cards accepted
- 30-day returns as standard OnBuy's minimum returns period is 30 days for most products. There are however some exceptions e.g. perishable goods, personalised items etc. Please read our T&Cs for more information.
Alfred 00-36056 SOFTLY AS IN A MORNING SUNRISE-JPJ Description
Alfred Music Publishing is the world's largest educational music publisher. Alfred produces educational, reference, pop, and performance materials for teachers, students, professionals, and hobbyists spanning every musical instrument, style, and difficulty level. Alfred's home office is located in Los Angeles with domestic offices in Miami and New York as well as offices around the world, including Australia, Germany, Singapore, and the United Kingdom. In addition to its own titles, Alfred distributes products from over 50 companies, including Belwin, Daisy Rock Girl Guitars, Dover Publications, DW Drums, Faber Music, Highland/Etling, Kalmus, National Guitar Workshop, Penguin, TASCAM, Ultimate Support, and WEA.
A very hip and contemporary chart arranged and recorded by Kris Berg for his big band in the Dallas area. A mysterioso-sounding intro blossoms into this powerful chart. Solo space for alto, trumpet, tenor, and trombone, and lots of ensemble action for the whole group. Lead trumpet range is to written D above the staff.
- Series - Premier Jazz Series.
- Category - Jazz Ensemble.
- Format - Conductor Score &Parts.
- Instrument - Jazz Ensemble.
- Level - 4 (Medium Advanced / Difficult).
- Oscar Hammerstein II, music by Sigmund Romberg / arr. Kris Berg.