- We verify all of our sellers
- Secure checkout powered by PayPal
- All major credit cards accepted
- 30-day returns as standard OnBuy's minimum returns period is 30 days for most products. There are however some exceptions e.g. perishable goods, personalised items etc. Please read our T&Cs for more information.
Alfred 00-36061 GIVE UP THE FUNK-JJB Description
Alfred Music Publishing is the world's largest educational music publisher. Alfred produces educational, reference, pop, and performance materials for teachers, students, professionals, and hobbyists spanning every musical instrument, style, and difficulty level. Alfred's home office is located in Los Angeles with domestic offices in Miami and New York as well as offices around the world, including Australia, Germany, Singapore, and the United Kingdom. In addition to its own titles, Alfred distributes products from over 50 companies, including Belwin, Daisy Rock Girl Guitars, Dover Publications, DW Drums, Faber Music, Highland/Etling, Kalmus, National Guitar Workshop, Penguin, TASCAM, Ultimate Support, and WEA.
This funk classic is infused with all the "pocket" you could want. Written-out solos provided for tenor, bari sax, trumpet 2, and trombone 1, plus there is a break-down section that begins with funky drums and builds into the whole ensemble. "This funk classic gets the royal treatment in this great arrangement." Kevin Schoenbach, The Instrumentalist by George Clinton, Bootsy Collins, and Jerome Brailey [Parliament]/Arr. Ralph Ford
- Series - Jazz Band Series
- Category - Jazz Ensemble
- Format - Conductor Score &Parts
- Instrument - Jazz Ensemble
- Level - 3 (Medium)