Alfred 00-36070 RACE TO THE BRIDGE-JGG
- We verify all of our sellers
- Secure checkout powered by PayPal
- All major credit cards accepted
- 30-day returns as standard OnBuy's minimum returns period is 30 days for most products. There are however some exceptions e.g. perishable goods, personalised items etc. Please read our T&Cs for more information.
Alfred 00-36070 RACE TO THE BRIDGE-JGG Description
Alfred Music Publishing is the world's largest educational music publisher. Alfred produces educational, reference, pop, and performance materials for teachers, students, professionals, and hobbyists spanning every musical instrument, style, and difficulty level. Alfred's home office is located in Los Angeles with domestic offices in Miami and New York as well as offices around the world, including Australia, Germany, Singapore, and the United Kingdom. In addition to its own titles, Alfred distributes products from over 50 companies, including Belwin, Daisy Rock Girl Guitars, Dover Publications, DW Drums, Faber Music, Highland/Etling, Kalmus, National Guitar Workshop, Penguin, TASCAM, Ultimate Support, and WEA.
If you’re looking for a bright and challenging piece, look no further than this super swing chart. Solo space for all saxes, trumpet, and trombone. Includes an auxiliary percussion part. No woodwind doubles, lead trumpet range to written high F-sharp. As recorded by Gordon Goodwin’s Big Phat Band on the CD That’s How We Roll on Telarc International. By Gordon Goodwin
- Series - Gordon Goodwin Series
- Category - Jazz Ensemble
- Format - Conductor Score &Parts
- Instrument - Jazz Ensemble
- Level - 6 (Professional / Very Advanced)