- We verify all of our sellers
- Secure checkout powered by PayPal
- All major credit cards accepted
- 30-day returns as standard OnBuy's minimum returns period is 30 days for most products. There are however some exceptions e.g. perishable goods, personalised items etc. Please read our T&Cs for more information.
Alfred 00-36268 JOPLIN-COMPLETE PIANO WORKS Description
As the undisputed "King of Ragtime Writers," Scott Joplin (1868--1917) composed many of the best-loved and most popular compositions of the ragtime era. His works include not only classic rags, but marches, waltzes, and cakewalks of incredible beauty that have stood the test of time. This book features Joplin's complete works for piano, in their original editions. Produced in cooperation with the New York Public Library, this comprehensive sheet music collection also includes an introduction by Vera Brodsky Lawrence and an historical essay by noted ragtime scholar Rudi Blesh. This 376-page book features lay-flat binding designed to stay open on a piano music rack. By Scott Joplin.
- Category - Piano Collection
- Format - Book
- Instrument - Piano
- Level - Early Advanced