- We verify all of our sellers
- Secure checkout powered by PayPal
- All major credit cards accepted
- 30-day returns as standard OnBuy's minimum returns period is 30 days for most products. There are however some exceptions e.g. perishable goods, personalised items etc. Please read our T&Cs for more information.
Alfred 00-36357 IAN WHITCOMB UKULELE SNG ALNG-BK&CD Description
Alfred Music Publishing is the world's largest educational music publisher. Alfred produces educational, reference, pop, and performance materials for teachers, students, professionals, and hobbyists spanning every musical instrument, style, and difficulty level. Alfred's home office is located in Los Angeles with domestic offices in Miami and New York as well as offices around the world, including Australia, Germany, Singapore, and the United Kingdom. In addition to its own titles, Alfred distributes products from over 50 companies, including Belwin, Daisy Rock Girl Guitars, Dover Publications, DW Drums, Faber Music, Highland/Etling, Kalmus, National Guitar Workshop, Penguin, TASCAM, Ultimate Support, and WEA.
This book is for anyone who simply wants to have a good time with family, friends, and audiences. Selections range from songs of the Hawaiian Islands, heartfelt hymns, and high-energy dances to timeless ballads and comical numbers. There are even four of Ian Whitcomb's original compositions. Start off singing and strumming along to the recordings, and then proceed to perform them in your own style. The CD tracks are all performed by Ian on vocals, ukulele, and accordion accompanied by his Bungalow Boys.
- Category - Ukulele Method or Supplement
- Format - Book &CD
- Instrument - Ukulele