Alfred 00-36701 LION OF IRELAND-YS SET4D
- We verify all of our sellers
- Secure checkout powered by PayPal
- All major credit cards accepted
- 30-day returns as standard OnBuy's minimum returns period is 30 days for most products. There are however some exceptions e.g. perishable goods, personalised items etc. Please read our T&Cs for more information.
Alfred 00-36701 LION OF IRELAND-YS SET4D Description
Alfred Music Publishing is the world's largest educational music publisher. Alfred produces educational, reference, pop, and performance materials for teachers, students, professionals, and hobbyists spanning every musical instrument, style, and difficulty level. Alfred's home office is located in Los Angeles with domestic offices in Miami and New York as well as offices around the world, including Australia, Germany, Singapore, and the United Kingdom. In addition to its own titles, Alfred distributes products from over 50 companies, including Belwin, Daisy Rock Girl Guitars, Dover Publications, DW Drums, Faber Music, Highland/Etling, Kalmus, National Guitar Workshop, Penguin, TASCAM, Ultimate Support, and WEA.
Lion of Ireland is an exciting concert piece based on "Brian Boru's March," a traditional Irish tune named for the legendary 11th-century ruler. Framed by dramatic opening and closing statements, the rustic Celtic tune gives way to original material, all in a showcase for band that reflects the valor and glory of the storied "last high king" of Ireland. Traditional Irish Tune / By arr. Scott Watson.
- Series - Young Symphonic
- Category - Concert Band
- Format - Conductor Score &Parts
- Instrument - Concert Band
- Level - 3 (Medium)