- We verify all of our sellers
- Secure checkout powered by PayPal
- All major credit cards accepted
- 30-day returns as standard OnBuy's minimum returns period is 30 days for most products. There are however some exceptions e.g. perishable goods, personalised items etc. Please read our T&Cs for more information.
Alfred 00-37476 IZ UKULELE SNGBK Description
The current worldwide appreciation of ukulele music can easily be traced to one man, Israel "Iz" Kamakawiwo'ole. Israel's music conveys joy and hope and is loved the world over. When writing the book From the Corner of His Eye, author Dean Koontz found inspiration in Iz's music, stating, "I hope that the reader finds pleasure in my story equal to the joy and consolation that I found in the voice, the spirit, and the heart of Israel Kamakawiwo'ole". Tragically, Iz passed away at the age of 38 in 1997. The state flag of Hawaii was flown at half mast as he lay in state at the Hawaiian capitol building. He was the third person in Hawaiian history to be bestowed this honor. Ten thousand people attended his funeral and thousands gathered to witness as his ashes were scattered at Makua Beach. This songbook contains 13 songs transcribed for ukulele exactly as Iz performed them.
- Category - Ukulele Method or Supplement
- Format - Book
- Instrument - Ukulele
- Version - Ukulele TAB