- We verify all of our sellers
- Secure checkout powered by PayPal
- All major credit cards accepted
- 30-day returns as standard OnBuy's minimum returns period is 30 days for most products. There are however some exceptions e.g. perishable goods, personalised items etc. Please read our T&Cs for more information.
Alfred 00-37515 ON THE BEATEN-BG DRM 3-BK&CD&DVD Description
This inspiring three-volume instructional series teaches you to play the drums using carefully selected beats and fills from hit songs that shaped modern music. Level 3 teaches you to play with over 30 authentic country, funk, reggae, Latin, and jazz beats and fills by legendary drummers including Carlton Barrett (Bob Marley), Joseph "Zigaboo" Modeliste (The Meters), Nick Mason (Pink Floyd), Neil Peart (Rush), and many more. You'll also learn about first and second endings, polyrhythms, sextuplets, dropping bombs, rim shots, open hi-hat splashes, stick clicks, the 5-stroke roll, trading fours, and buzz strokes. Plus, you'll learn to play in more time signatures, and to play double time, half time, ritardandos, and accelerandos. Tips, tools, and terms are used throughout to introduce key drumming concepts at just the right pace. The DVD correlates with all the lessons, beats, and fills in the book. "This series makes it fun to learn to play, learning pieces of inspirational drumming performances to build a rhythmic foundation. " - Robin Tolleson, Modern Drummer By Rich Lackowski.
- Series - On the Beaten Path
- Category - Percussion - Drum Set Method or Collection
- Format - Book, CD, &DVD
- Instrument - Drum Set