Alfred 00-38294 CARNIVAL OF VENICE-VBB 1-2
- We verify all of our sellers
- Secure checkout powered by PayPal
- All major credit cards accepted
- 30-day returns as standard OnBuy's minimum returns period is 30 days for most products. There are however some exceptions e.g. perishable goods, personalised items etc. Please read our T&Cs for more information.
Alfred 00-38294 CARNIVAL OF VENICE-VBB 1-2 Description
Alfred Music Publishing is the world's largest educational music publisher. Alfred produces educational, reference, pop, and performance materials for teachers, students, professionals, and hobbyists spanning every musical instrument, style, and difficulty level. Alfred's home office is located in Los Angeles with domestic offices in Miami and New York as well as offices around the world, including Australia, Germany, Singapore, and the United Kingdom. In addition to its own titles, Alfred distributes products from over 50 companies, including Belwin, Daisy Rock Girl Guitars, Dover Publications, DW Drums, Faber Music, Highland/Etling, Kalmus, National Guitar Workshop, Penguin, TASCAM, Ultimate Support, and WEA.
This memorable melody is a favorite of audiences everywhere. It has been performed in many versions, but this arrangement features the trumpet section with full band accompaniment. Bring this revered Italian folk song to your very first band concert! (1:15)
- Series - Belwin Very Beginning Band
- Category - Concert Band
- Format - Conductor Score &Parts
- Instrument - Concert Band
- Level - 0.5 (Very Easy)
- Featuring the Trumpet Section Italian Folk Song / arr. Jack Bullock