- We verify all of our sellers
- Secure checkout powered by PayPal
- All major credit cards accepted
- 30-day returns as standard OnBuy's minimum returns period is 30 days for most products. There are however some exceptions e.g. perishable goods, personalised items etc. Please read our T&Cs for more information.
Alfred 00-38332 LASSUS SAX-BYB SET4D Description
Alfred Music Publishing is the world's largest educational music publisher. Alfred produces educational, reference, pop, and performance materials for teachers, students, professionals, and hobbyists spanning every musical instrument, style, and difficulty level. Alfred's home office is located in Los Angeles with domestic offices in Miami and New York as well as offices around the world, including Australia, Germany, Singapore, and the United Kingdom. In addition to its own titles, Alfred distributes products from over 50 companies, including Belwin, Daisy Rock Girl Guitars, Dover Publications, DW Drums, Faber Music, Highland/Etling, Kalmus, National Guitar Workshop, Penguin, TASCAM, Ultimate Support, and WEA.
Henry Fillmore’s most recognized novelty work for band is a feature work called "Lassus Trombone." Douglas Wagner has made certain that the trombones don’t have all the fun. This delightful tongue-in-cheek rendition that places your alto saxes in the lime-light is a charming addition to any program.
- Series - Belwin Young Band.
- Category - Concert Band.
- Format - Conductor Score &Parts.
- Instrument - Concert Band.
- Level - 2 (Easy).
- Henry Fillmore (1881-1956) / arr. Douglas E. Wagner.