- We verify all of our sellers
- Secure checkout powered by PayPal
- All major credit cards accepted
- 30-day returns as standard OnBuy's minimum returns period is 30 days for most products. There are however some exceptions e.g. perishable goods, personalised items etc. Please read our T&Cs for more information.
Alfred 00-38412 RIGAUDON-BBF Description
Alfred Music Publishing is the world's largest educational music publisher. Alfred produces educational, reference, pop, and performance materials for teachers, students, professionals, and hobbyists spanning every musical instrument, style, and difficulty level. Alfred's home office is located in Los Angeles with domestic offices in Miami and New York as well as offices around the world, including Australia, Germany, Singapore, and the United Kingdom. In addition to its own titles, Alfred distributes products from over 50 companies, including Belwin, Daisy Rock Girl Guitars, Dover Publications, DW Drums, Faber Music, Highland/Etling, Kalmus, National Guitar Workshop, Penguin, TASCAM, Ultimate Support, and WEA.
A super-simple full orchestra setting of a classic Baroque tune! In the key of G, each section plays the melody in very comfortable ranges with doubling galore. Using mainly quarter and half notes, this piece also makes a great combined band and orchestra piece for an all-school performance with the inclusion of an alto sax part.
- Series - Beginning Full Orchestra
- Category - Full Orchestra
- Format - Conductor Score &Parts
- Instrument - Full Orchestra
- Level - 1.5
- Henry Purcell / arr. Bob Phillips