Alfred 00-38437 CLASSIC CMAS-BIS
- We verify all of our sellers
- Secure checkout powered by PayPal
- All major credit cards accepted
- 30-day returns as standard OnBuy's minimum returns period is 30 days for most products. There are however some exceptions e.g. perishable goods, personalised items etc. Please read our T&Cs for more information.
Alfred 00-38437 CLASSIC CMAS-BIS Description
Alfred Music Publishing is the world's largest educational music publisher. Alfred produces educational, reference, pop, and performance materials for teachers, students, professionals, and hobbyists spanning every musical instrument, style, and difficulty level. Alfred's home office is located in Los Angeles with domestic offices in Miami and New York as well as offices around the world, including Australia, Germany, Singapore, and the United Kingdom. In addition to its own titles, Alfred distributes products from over 50 companies, including Belwin, Daisy Rock Girl Guitars, Dover Publications, DW Drums, Faber Music, Highland/Etling, Kalmus, National Guitar Workshop, Penguin, TASCAM, Ultimate Support, and WEA.
This versatile arrangement can be combined with choir and/or concert band to make a brilliant program finale. Technical accommodations make this piece very playable. Excerpts from three Baroque Christmas masterworks come together in this festive musical celebration of the season. Titles included are "Gloria" by Vivaldi, "From Heaven Above to Earth I Come" by J. S. Bach, and two movements from Handel’s "Messiah.". Arr. Douglas E. Wagner
- Series - Belwin Intermediate String Orchestra
- Category - String Orchestra
- Format - Conductor Score &Parts
- Instrument - String Orchestra
- Level - 3