- We verify all of our sellers
- Secure checkout powered by PayPal
- All major credit cards accepted
- 30-day returns as standard OnBuy's minimum returns period is 30 days for most products. There are however some exceptions e.g. perishable goods, personalised items etc. Please read our T&Cs for more information.
Alfred 00-38471 CAN CAN BASSES-HSE Description
Alfred Music Publishing is the world's largest educational music publisher. Alfred produces educational, reference, pop, and performance materials for teachers, students, professionals, and hobbyists spanning every musical instrument, style, and difficulty level. Alfred's home office is located in Los Angeles with domestic offices in Miami and New York as well as offices around the world, including Australia, Germany, Singapore, and the United Kingdom. In addition to its own titles, Alfred distributes products from over 50 companies, including Belwin, Daisy Rock Girl Guitars, Dover Publications, DW Drums, Faber Music, Highland/Etling, Kalmus, National Guitar Workshop, Penguin, TASCAM, Ultimate Support, and WEA.
Give your hard-working basses the recognition they deserve in this great section feature based on Offenbach's nimble and energetic dance tune. There are fun parts for everyone, but the tune (and the spotlight) belongs to the basses! How fast can they do the "Can-Can"? A terrific challenge for your entire orchestra!.
- Series - Highland String Explorer
- Category - String Orchestra
- Format - Conductor Score &Parts
- Instrument - String Orchestra
- Level - 1.5
- Composer - Jacques Offenbach / Arr. Richard Meyer