- We verify all of our sellers
- Secure checkout powered by PayPal
- All major credit cards accepted
- 30-day returns as standard OnBuy's minimum returns period is 30 days for most products. There are however some exceptions e.g. perishable goods, personalised items etc. Please read our T&Cs for more information.
Alfred 00-38481 CHANGING OF THE GUARDS-HSO Description
Alfred Music Publishing is the world's largest educational music publisher. Alfred produces educational, reference, pop, and performance materials for teachers, students, professionals, and hobbyists spanning every musical instrument, style, and difficulty level. Alfred's home office is located in Los Angeles with domestic offices in Miami and New York as well as offices around the world, including Australia, Germany, Singapore, and the United Kingdom. In addition to its own titles, Alfred distributes products from over 50 companies, including Belwin, Daisy Rock Girl Guitars, Dover Publications, DW Drums, Faber Music, Highland/Etling, Kalmus, National Guitar Workshop, Penguin, TASCAM, Ultimate Support, and WEA.
This piece was inspired by a visit to London's Buckingham Palace, with its colorful tradition of the changing of the guards. Set in the key of D Major, the chordal harmonies and dotted quarter rhythms bring a picture of royalty to mind. Other main teaching points are lift signs, a round section, and the use of high 3rd fingers to attain great in-tune chords. Interesting parts for all sections with many learning opportunities---a perfect choice!
- Series - Highland String Orchestra
- Category - String Orchestra
- Format - Conductor Score &Parts
- Instrument - String Orchestra
- Level - 1.5
- By Susan H. Day