Alfred 00-38491 WESTERN DREAMS-HSO
- We verify all of our sellers
- Secure checkout powered by PayPal
- All major credit cards accepted
- 30-day returns as standard OnBuy's minimum returns period is 30 days for most products. There are however some exceptions e.g. perishable goods, personalised items etc. Please read our T&Cs for more information.
Alfred 00-38491 WESTERN DREAMS-HSO Description
Alfred Music Publishing is the world's largest educational music publisher. Alfred produces educational, reference, pop, and performance materials for teachers, students, professionals, and hobbyists spanning every musical instrument, style, and difficulty level. Alfred's home office is located in Los Angeles with domestic offices in Miami and New York as well as offices around the world, including Australia, Germany, Singapore, and the United Kingdom. In addition to its own titles, Alfred distributes products from over 50 companies, including Belwin, Daisy Rock Girl Guitars, Dover Publications, DW Drums, Faber Music, Highland/Etling, Kalmus, National Guitar Workshop, Penguin, TASCAM, Ultimate Support, and WEA.
This set of two tunes that engage the imagination and are fun---really fun---to play will teach young players to love music. Easy parts that sound great are featured, and all parts have interesting lines. Two movements are included: I. Sunset, and II. Barn Dance (Old Joe Clark). By Lauren Bernofsky.
- Series - Highland String Orchestra
- Category - String Orchestra
- Format - Conductor Score &Parts
- Instrument - String Orchestra
- Instrumentation - String with vln3
- Level - 1