- We verify all of our sellers
- Secure checkout powered by PayPal
- All major credit cards accepted
- 30-day returns as standard OnBuy's minimum returns period is 30 days for most products. There are however some exceptions e.g. perishable goods, personalised items etc. Please read our T&Cs for more information.
Alfred 00-38495 BEETHOVEN-SYMPHONY NO.1-HSO Description
Alfred Music Publishing is the world's largest educational music publisher. Alfred produces educational, reference, pop, and performance materials for teachers, students, professionals, and hobbyists spanning every musical instrument, style, and difficulty level. Alfred's home office is located in Los Angeles with domestic offices in Miami and New York as well as offices around the world, including Australia, Germany, Singapore, and the United Kingdom. In addition to its own titles, Alfred distributes products from over 50 companies, including Belwin, Daisy Rock Girl Guitars, Dover Publications, DW Drums, Faber Music, Highland/Etling, Kalmus, National Guitar Workshop, Penguin, TASCAM, Ultimate Support, and WEA.
A bold string adaptation of this revolutionary work, this piece includes the original string parts with the essential material from the wind parts added in. Eminently playable, the second violin and viola parts remain in first position throughout. The first violin part includes some fifth position notes, usually doubled at the octave. Cellos go to fourth position and basses to sixth. Perfect for contest or festival performance.
- Series - Highland String Orchestra.
- Category - String Orchestra.
- Format - Conductor Score &Parts.
- Instrument - String Orchestra.
- Level - 4.
- Ludwig van Beethoven / arr. Robert Sieving.