- We verify all of our sellers
- Secure checkout powered by PayPal
- All major credit cards accepted
- 30-day returns as standard OnBuy's minimum returns period is 30 days for most products. There are however some exceptions e.g. perishable goods, personalised items etc. Please read our T&Cs for more information.
Alfred 00-38525 BIRTH OF THE BLUES-VEP Description
Alfred Music Publishing is the world's largest educational music publisher. Alfred produces educational, reference, pop, and performance materials for teachers, students, professionals, and hobbyists spanning every musical instrument, style, and difficulty level. Alfred's home office is located in Los Angeles with domestic offices in Miami and New York as well as offices around the world, including Australia, Germany, Singapore, and the United Kingdom. In addition to its own titles, Alfred distributes products from over 50 companies, including Belwin, Daisy Rock Girl Guitars, Dover Publications, DW Drums, Faber Music, Highland/Etling, Kalmus, National Guitar Workshop, Penguin, TASCAM, Ultimate Support, and WEA.
This swing era classic has been given new life with this very playable Jerry Burns arrangement. Lots of strong block scoring and a tasty trumpet solo make this a solid choice for any band! (1 - 43). Words by B.G. DeSylva and Lew Brown, music by Ray Henderson / arr. Jerry Burns.
- Series - Very Easy Pops for Marching Band
- Category - Marching Band
- Format - Conductor Score &Parts
- Instrument - Marching Band
- Level - 1.5 (Very Easy)