- We verify all of our sellers
- Secure checkout powered by PayPal
- All major credit cards accepted
- 30-day returns as standard OnBuy's minimum returns period is 30 days for most products. There are however some exceptions e.g. perishable goods, personalised items etc. Please read our T&Cs for more information.
Alfred 00-38673 THATS HOW WE ROLL-JYJ Description
An easy-to-play shuffle swing adapted from Gordon Goodwin’s high-end chart for the grade 2 level. Arranger Peter Blair gets it right with accessible rhythms, written solos for alto and trumpet and this catchy melody. While not a trumpet section feature, the trumpets get most of the spotlight melody lines with lead trumpet range to written G on top of the staff with one last note A above the staff. It’s good to play Goodwin! By Gordon Goodwin / arr. Peter Blair.
- Series - Young Jazz Ensemble
- Category - Jazz Ensemble
- Format - Conductor Score &Parts
- Instrument - Jazz Ensemble
- Level - 2 (Medium Easy) Category