Alfred 00-38703 POLKADOTS AND MOONBEAMS-JJV
- We verify all of our sellers
- Secure checkout powered by PayPal
- All major credit cards accepted
- 30-day returns as standard OnBuy's minimum returns period is 30 days for most products. There are however some exceptions e.g. perishable goods, personalised items etc. Please read our T&Cs for more information.
Alfred 00-38703 POLKADOTS AND MOONBEAMS-JJV Description
Alfred Music Publishing is the world's largest educational music publisher. Alfred produces educational, reference, pop, and performance materials for teachers, students, professionals, and hobbyists spanning every musical instrument, style, and difficulty level. Alfred's home office is located in Los Angeles with domestic offices in Miami and New York as well as offices around the world, including Australia, Germany, Singapore, and the United Kingdom. In addition to its own titles, Alfred distributes products from over 50 companies, including Belwin, Daisy Rock Girl Guitars, Dover Publications, DW Drums, Faber Music, Highland/Etling, Kalmus, National Guitar Workshop, Penguin, TASCAM, Ultimate Support, and WEA.
This standard gets a fresh bossa treatment---in two keys! The low key is F with vocal range from F below middle C to 2nd space A. The high key is E-flat with vocal range from B-flat below middle C to 4th line D. Lead trumpet range is to high D. Includes a written-out tenor sax solo and a substitute tenor sax melody part in lieu of the vocal. Words by Johnny Burke, music by Jimmy Van Heusen / arr. Dave Wolpe
- Series - Jazz Vocal Series
- Category - Jazz Ensemble
- Format - Conductor Score &Parts
- Instrument - Jazz Ensemble
- Level - 3 (Medium)