- We verify all of our sellers
- Secure checkout powered by PayPal
- All major credit cards accepted
- 30-day returns as standard OnBuy's minimum returns period is 30 days for most products. There are however some exceptions e.g. perishable goods, personalised items etc. Please read our T&Cs for more information.
Alfred 00-39321 UKULELE CHORD ENCYCLOPEDIA Description
Ukulele Chord Encyclopedia is a practical, easy-to-use chord dictionary. Chords are listed alphabetically and chromatically for quick reference. On each page, chord variations (different fingerings and positions of each chord) are Arranged in a logical order-beginning at the bottom of the ukulele neck and progressing to the top of the neck. This helps facilitate locating the chords in different positions over the entire fretboard. The Chord Theory chapter makes it easy to understand intervals and how chords are constructed. A complete fingerboard chart is included, along with a listing of major and minor scales in every key. This book gives you everything you need to expand your ever-growing chord vocabulary, and also helps you understand ukulele chord theory and construction.
- Category - Ukulele Method or Supplement
- Format - Book
- Instrument - Ukulele