Alfred 00-39325 ROCK BEGINNING GTR 2ND ED-BK&DVD
- We verify all of our sellers
- Secure checkout powered by PayPal
- All major credit cards accepted
- 30-day returns as standard OnBuy's minimum returns period is 30 days for most products. There are however some exceptions e.g. perishable goods, personalised items etc. Please read our T&Cs for more information.
Alfred 00-39325 ROCK BEGINNING GTR 2ND ED-BK&DVD Description
Beginning Rock Guitar is perfect for beginning guitarists as well as players who want to enhance their knowledge. Topics in this book and DVD-ROM include rock theory, left-hand techniques, power chords, rhythm guitar, and improvising with pentatonic scales. Also included are licks in the styles of such greats as Chuck Berry, Van Halen, AC/DC, Led Zeppelin, and more. This revised edition features a new chapter on drop D tuning, new examples in the styles of the hottest guitar players on the scene, new audio recordings, and a brand new video demonstrating the examples in the book. The video teacher, Jared Meeker, is a rock guitar virtuoso with a relaxed and unique style that makes learning fun. Beginning Rock Guitar is the most thorough method available for beginning rock students. By Paul Howard.
- Series - Complete Method
- Category - Guitar Method or Supplement
- Format - Book &DVD-ROM
- Instrument - Guitar
- Level - Beginner