Alfred 00-39511 SHORT CUTS FOR BEG BAND 2-PBB 1
- We verify all of our sellers
- Secure checkout powered by PayPal
- All major credit cards accepted
- 30-day returns as standard OnBuy's minimum returns period is 30 days for most products. There are however some exceptions e.g. perishable goods, personalised items etc. Please read our T&Cs for more information.
Alfred 00-39511 SHORT CUTS FOR BEG BAND 2-PBB 1 Description
Pop tunes can energize your beginning band program---everyone loves to perform a recognizable tune! Here are four hot tunes that are carefully scored for your students, but with identifiable teaching concepts at the forefront. Use these wonderful melodies to reinforce eighth note performance in the low winds, two-hand percussion performance, a variety of articulations, legato performance, phrasing, and the execution of ritardando. Also includes a variety of dynamic and tempo considerations. The tunes can be performed in one concert or throughout the school year to apply these musical concepts in a timely manner. Titles included are "Don't Stop Believin'," "Sing, Sing, Sing," "You Raise Me Up," and "Bang the Drum All Day." Engaging and educational, be sure to check out Short Cuts #1 (00-38318) as well! (6:00). Short Cuts for Beginning Band -- #2. Arr. Michael Story.
- Series - Pop Beginning Band
- Category - Concert Band
- Format - Conductor Score &Parts
- Instrument - Concert Band
- Level - 1 (Very Easy)