Alfred 00-39619 THE NOISE IN THE BASEMENT-DS
- We verify all of our sellers
- Secure checkout powered by PayPal
- All major credit cards accepted
- 30-day returns as standard OnBuy's minimum returns period is 30 days for most products. There are however some exceptions e.g. perishable goods, personalised items etc. Please read our T&Cs for more information.
Alfred 00-39619 THE NOISE IN THE BASEMENT-DS Description
Alfred Music Publishing is the world's largest educational music publisher. Alfred produces educational, reference, pop, and performance materials for teachers, students, professionals, and hobbyists spanning every musical instrument, style, and difficulty level. Alfred's home office is located in Los Angeles with domestic offices in Miami and New York as well as offices around the world, including Australia, Germany, Singapore, and the United Kingdom. In addition to its own titles, Alfred distributes products from over 50 companies, including Belwin, Daisy Rock Girl Guitars, Dover Publications, DW Drums, Faber Music, Highland/Etling, Kalmus, National Guitar Workshop, Penguin, TASCAM, Ultimate Support, and WEA.
This piece is a soundtrack for those times children find themselves alone in the basement. Noises seem to appear from all kinds of places that make imaginations run wild. Have fun creating your "trip to the basement" with your band! (1:25) . By Brad Ciechomski
- Series - Alfred Debut Series
- Category - Concert Band
- Format - Conductor Score &Parts
- Instrument - Concert Band
- Level - 1.5 (Easy)