- We verify all of our sellers
- Secure checkout powered by PayPal
- All major credit cards accepted
- 30-day returns as standard OnBuy's minimum returns period is 30 days for most products. There are however some exceptions e.g. perishable goods, personalised items etc. Please read our T&Cs for more information.
Alfred 00-39952 HONK-STRX CD Description
Alfred Music Publishing is the world's largest educational music publisher. Alfred produces educational, reference, pop, and performance materials for teachers, students, professionals, and hobbyists spanning every musical instrument, style, and difficulty level. Alfred's home office is located in Los Angeles with domestic offices in Miami and New York as well as offices around the world, including Australia, Germany, Singapore, and the United Kingdom. In addition to its own titles, Alfred distributes products from over 50 companies, including Belwin, Daisy Rock Girl Guitars, Dover Publications, DW Drums, Faber Music, Highland/Etling, Kalmus, National Guitar Workshop, Penguin, TASCAM, Ultimate Support, and WEA.
Based on Hans Christian Andersen’s story of the Ugly Duckling, the musical Honk! was born in London’s West End theater district and has made it across the pond to delight audiences world-wide. This charming five and a half minute medley includes four plot-developing favorites that clearly illustrate the theme of the show--embracing our differences. Anthony Drewe, music by George Stiles / arr. Andy Beck.
- Series - Pop Choral.
- Category - Choral Octavo.
- Format - CD.
- Instrument - Choir.
- Version - SoundTrax CD.