- We verify all of our sellers
- Secure checkout powered by PayPal
- All major credit cards accepted
- 30-day returns as standard OnBuy's minimum returns period is 30 days for most products. There are however some exceptions e.g. perishable goods, personalised items etc. Please read our T&Cs for more information.
Alfred 00-40210 MAKE ME SMILE-B&E Description
Alfred Music Publishing is the world's largest educational music publisher. Alfred produces educational, reference, pop, and performance materials for teachers, students, professionals, and hobbyists spanning every musical instrument, style, and difficulty level. Alfred's home office is located in Los Angeles with domestic offices in Miami and New York as well as offices around the world, including Australia, Germany, Singapore, and the United Kingdom. In addition to its own titles, Alfred distributes products from over 50 companies, including Belwin, Daisy Rock Girl Guitars, Dover Publications, DW Drums, Faber Music, Highland/Etling, Kalmus, National Guitar Workshop, Penguin, TASCAM, Ultimate Support, and WEA.
We are extremely proud to present a three-piece halftime show based on the unforgettable music from the jazz-rock group Chicago. Here is a driving arrangement of "Make Me Smile," one of the band's biggest hits. In addition to being the opener to our show, this chart would be great as a stands or pep band tune by taking the optional cut for a shorter version. Stellar! (2:25). Make Me Smile. By James Pankow [Chicago].
- Series - Big and Easy
- Category - Marching Band
- Format - Conductor Score &Parts
- Instrument - Marching Band
- Level - 2 (Easy)