Alfred 00-40351 TENGO TANGO-JYJ
- We verify all of our sellers
- Secure checkout powered by PayPal
- All major credit cards accepted
- 30-day returns as standard OnBuy's minimum returns period is 30 days for most products. There are however some exceptions e.g. perishable goods, personalised items etc. Please read our T&Cs for more information.
Alfred 00-40351 TENGO TANGO-JYJ Description
Alfred Music Publishing is the world's largest educational music publisher. Alfred produces educational, reference, pop, and performance materials for teachers, students, professionals, and hobbyists spanning every musical instrument, style, and difficulty level. Alfred's home office is located in Los Angeles with domestic offices in Miami and New York as well as offices around the world, including Australia, Germany, Singapore, and the United Kingdom. In addition to its own titles, Alfred distributes products from over 50 companies, including Belwin, Daisy Rock Girl Guitars, Dover Publications, DW Drums, Faber Music, Highland/Etling, Kalmus, National Guitar Workshop, Penguin, TASCAM, Ultimate Support, and WEA.
Composed by brothers Cannonball and Nat Adderley, this straight-eighth groove will captivate. At 120 BPM, the lead trumpet range is to written G on top of the staff, solos are written-out for alto and tenor, and check out the stop-time section followed by the big shout chorus. Includes an optional vibraphone part, too. Highly recommended chart. By Julian Adderley and Nat Adderley / arr. Mike Kamuf.
- Series - Young Jazz Ensemble
- Category - Jazz Ensemble
- Format - Conductor Score &Parts
- Instrument - Jazz Ensemble
- Level - 2 (Medium Easy) Category