Alfred 00-40355 BERNIES TUNE-JJB
- We verify all of our sellers
- Secure checkout powered by PayPal
- All major credit cards accepted
- 30-day returns as standard OnBuy's minimum returns period is 30 days for most products. There are however some exceptions e.g. perishable goods, personalised items etc. Please read our T&Cs for more information.
Alfred 00-40355 BERNIES TUNE-JJB Description
Alfred Music Publishing is the world's largest educational music publisher. Alfred produces educational, reference, pop, and performance materials for teachers, students, professionals, and hobbyists spanning every musical instrument, style, and difficulty level. Alfred's home office is located in Los Angeles with domestic offices in Miami and New York as well as offices around the world, including Australia, Germany, Singapore, and the United Kingdom. In addition to its own titles, Alfred distributes products from over 50 companies, including Belwin, Daisy Rock Girl Guitars, Dover Publications, DW Drums, Faber Music, Highland/Etling, Kalmus, National Guitar Workshop, Penguin, TASCAM, Ultimate Support, and WEA.
This swinger features tenor 1and trumpet 2 and is arranged by one of the best, Dave Wolpe. Excellent written-out solos for both horns, add a superb shout chorus with the lead trumpet range hitting a written high B above the staff. You’ll want this outstanding chart.
- Series - Jazz Band Series
- Category - Jazz Ensemble
- Format - Conductor Score &Parts
- Composer - Bernie Miller/Arr. Dave Wolpe
- Instrument - Jazz Ensemble
- Level - 3 (Medium)