- We verify all of our sellers
- Secure checkout powered by PayPal
- All major credit cards accepted
- 30-day returns as standard OnBuy's minimum returns period is 30 days for most products. There are however some exceptions e.g. perishable goods, personalised items etc. Please read our T&Cs for more information.
Alfred 00-40369 FREEDOM JAZZ DANCE-JPJ Description
Alfred Music Publishing is the world's largest educational music publisher. Alfred produces educational, reference, pop, and performance materials for teachers, students, professionals, and hobbyists spanning every musical instrument, style, and difficulty level. Alfred's home office is located in Los Angeles with domestic offices in Miami and New York as well as offices around the world, including Australia, Germany, Singapore, and the United Kingdom. In addition to its own titles, Alfred distributes products from over 50 companies, including Belwin, Daisy Rock Girl Guitars, Dover Publications, DW Drums, Faber Music, Highland/Etling, Kalmus, National Guitar Workshop, Penguin, TASCAM, Ultimate Support, and WEA.
A burnin’ jazz classic with a funk groove. If you have played Eric Richards’ charts, you know they are meaty but worth the work. The tempo moves along at 208 BPM and the lead trumpet range is to written C above the staff. Solo space is provided for alto, tenor, trumpet, trombone and guitar. Great tune and excellent chart!.
- Series - Premier Jazz Series.
- Category - Jazz Ensemble.
- Format - Conductor Score &Parts.
- Instrument - Jazz Ensemble.
- Level - 5 (Advanced / Difficult).
- Eddie Harris / arr. Eric Richards.