Alfred 00-40440S S MOZART SYMPHONY NO. 29 K201-BCS
- We verify all of our sellers
- Secure checkout powered by PayPal
- All major credit cards accepted
Alfred 00-40440S S MOZART SYMPHONY NO. 29 K201-BCS Description
Perfectly playable for school orchestras, this is the most famous of Mozart's early symphonies and often considered among his best. Even though he was only 18 years old when he wrote the piece, it is filled with several appealing themes that include both delicacy and vigor that is enthralling for both player and listener. The opening octaves should emphasize the first note rather than the lower note. Whenever the first theme returns, each rising sequence of the motif should be played with increasing insistence. Enjoy the contrast of each following theme and how well they fit together to create a playing experience of movement and contrast! This title is available in SmartMusic. By Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart / Arr. Janet Farrar-Royce.
- Series - Belwin Concert String Orchestra.
- Category - String Orchestra.
- Format - Conductor Score.
- Instrument - String Orchestra.
- Level - 3.