Alfred 00-40469 ALLEGRO FROM QUINTEN QUARTET-HSO
- We verify all of our sellers
- Secure checkout powered by PayPal
- All major credit cards accepted
- 30-day returns as standard OnBuy's minimum returns period is 30 days for most products. There are however some exceptions e.g. perishable goods, personalised items etc. Please read our T&Cs for more information.
Alfred 00-40469 ALLEGRO FROM QUINTEN QUARTET-HSO Description
This Haydn quartet movement is a powerful example of the "Storm and Stress" style (Sturm und Drang) favored by the composer in many of his famous symphonies. Set in the dark key of D minor, rhythmic and harmonic agitation propel the music forward as Haydn develops its four-note theme through a variety of methods. Both musicians and audience will be captivated by this chamber music masterpiece set for string orchestra with an added bass part to strengthen its harmonic movement, making this the perfect concert or contest closer for your orchestra.
- Series - Highland String Orchestra.
- Category - String Orchestra.
- Format - Conductor Score &Parts.
- Instrument - String Orchestra.
- Level - 3.5.
- Franz Joseph Haydn / arr. Brendan McBrien.