- We verify all of our sellers
- Secure checkout powered by PayPal
- All major credit cards accepted
- 30-day returns as standard OnBuy's minimum returns period is 30 days for most products. There are however some exceptions e.g. perishable goods, personalised items etc. Please read our T&Cs for more information.
Alfred 00-40477 IN THE PIRATES WAKE-HSO Description
Hoist the Jolly Roger and break out the cutlasses! With the added percussion, this piece is a fun and exciting introduction to the key of D-minor, reminiscent of the glory days of piracy, certain to entertain every member of your audience. Students will use a variety of right-hand techniques, including double up-bows, bow lifts, and pizzicato. They will expand their rhythmic knowledge by using a dotted eighth/sixteenth note combination. Left-hand technique is challenged through straight-forward third position work for first violins and alternating between C-natural and C-sharp in most parts. Students will also develop good ear-training skills in the passages that use parallel-thirds. By Richard Rigg.
- Series - Highland String Orchestra
- Category - String Orchestra
- Format - Conductor Score &Parts
- Instrument - String Orchestra
- Level - 2