- We verify all of our sellers
- Secure checkout powered by PayPal
- All major credit cards accepted
- 30-day returns as standard OnBuy's minimum returns period is 30 days for most products. There are however some exceptions e.g. perishable goods, personalised items etc. Please read our T&Cs for more information.
Alfred 00-40480 SYMPHONY NO 8 IN G MAJOR-HSO Description
Now you can experience the power and beauty of this fabulous work at your next concert or festival. Written with the needs of high school string orchestras in mind, this arrangement will give your students a very accurate, yet playable, arrangement of the original. Studying this masterpiece will develop students' shifting, expressiveness, the ability to play accidentals, and bow technique. The 4th movement, known for its soaring melodies and energetic ending, is the perfect piece to close any performance. Symphony No. 8 in G Major. By Antonín Dvorák.
- Series - Highland String Orchestra
- Category - String Orchestra
- Format - Conductor Score &Parts
- Instrument - String Orchestra
- Level - 4.5