- We verify all of our sellers
- Secure checkout powered by PayPal
- All major credit cards accepted
- 30-day returns as standard OnBuy's minimum returns period is 30 days for most products. There are however some exceptions e.g. perishable goods, personalised items etc. Please read our T&Cs for more information.
Alfred 00-40880 BLUES BEGINNING GTR 2ND ED-BK&DVD Description
Perfect for beginning blues and blues-rock guitarists, Beginning Blues Guitar is an introduction to basic blues theory, left-hand techniques, rhythm styles of Texas swing, slow blues, and minor blues---plus the styles of blues greats like Muddy Waters and Buddy Guy. Learn about call-and-response phrasing, intros, turnarounds, endings, and even improvisation. The second edition features new licks in the styles of some of the hottest contemporary blues artists, like Joe Bonamassa and Gary Clark, Jr. , and includes brand-new video---hosted by expert educator and guitar virtuoso Jared Meeker---with exciting demonstrations of examples and techniques. Beginning Blues Guitar is the best step-by-step method for learning the substance and style of the blues. By David Hamburger.
- Series - Complete Method
- Category - Guitar Method or Supplement
- Format - Book &DVD
- Instrument - Guitar