- We verify all of our sellers
- Secure checkout powered by PayPal
- All major credit cards accepted
- 30-day returns as standard OnBuy's minimum returns period is 30 days for most products. There are however some exceptions e.g. perishable goods, personalised items etc. Please read our T&Cs for more information.
Alfred 00-40883 BLUES INTERMED GTR 2ND ED-BK&DVD Description
The second book and DVD in The Complete Blues Guitar Method, this package is great for guitarists who know the basics of the blues and are ready to take the next step. Topics include blues techniques, phrasing, R&B and blues-funk fills, non-scale tones, chord extensions and substitutions, and more. Start with a quick review of basic materials and finish by learning the "licks of the masters. " Included are examples in the styles of legendary players like B. B. King, Albert King, Eric Clapton, and Stevie Ray Vaughan. This edition also features new licks in the styles of contemporary blues guitarists like John Mayer, Joe Bonamassa, and Keb' Mo', and includes brand-new video hosted by expert educator and guitar virtuoso Jared Meeker with exciting demonstrations of examples and techniques. If you have completed Beginning Blues Guitar, or you are an advanced beginner, Intermediate Blues Guitar takes you to the next level. By Matt Smith.
- Series - Complete Method
- Category - Guitar Method or Supplement
- Format - Book &DVD
- Instrument - Guitar