Alfred 00-41134 FASCINATING RHYTHM-JJV
- We verify all of our sellers
- Secure checkout powered by PayPal
- All major credit cards accepted
- 30-day returns as standard OnBuy's minimum returns period is 30 days for most products. There are however some exceptions e.g. perishable goods, personalised items etc. Please read our T&Cs for more information.
Alfred 00-41134 FASCINATING RHYTHM-JJV Description
Alfred Music Publishing is the world's largest educational music publisher. Alfred produces educational, reference, pop, and performance materials for teachers, students, professionals, and hobbyists spanning every musical instrument, style, and difficulty level. Alfred's home office is located in Los Angeles with domestic offices in Miami and New York as well as offices around the world, including Australia, Germany, Singapore, and the United Kingdom. In addition to its own titles, Alfred distributes products from over 50 companies, including Belwin, Daisy Rock Girl Guitars, Dover Publications, DW Drums, Faber Music, Highland/Etling, Kalmus, National Guitar Workshop, Penguin, TASCAM, Ultimate Support, and WEA.
Vocal with jazz ensemble at a swingin’ 160 BPM. Gershwin’s great show tune arranged in two keys. The low female key is B-flat with the vocal range from F below middle C to third line B-flat. The high male key is E-flat with range from B-flat below middle C to top space E-flat, treble clef. Lead trumpet range is to A, and a written-out tenor sax solo is provided. (2:58). George Gershwin and Ira Gershwin / arr. Dave Wolpe
- Series - Jazz Vocal Series
- Category - Jazz Ensemble
- Format - Conductor Score &Parts
- Instrument - Jazz Ensemble
- Level - 3.5 (Medium)