- We verify all of our sellers
- Secure checkout powered by PayPal
- All major credit cards accepted
- 30-day returns as standard OnBuy's minimum returns period is 30 days for most products. There are however some exceptions e.g. perishable goods, personalised items etc. Please read our T&Cs for more information.
Alfred 00-41172 BILLY STRAYHORN FOR BRASS QUINTET Description
Alfred Music Publishing is the world's largest educational music publisher. Alfred produces educational, reference, pop, and performance materials for teachers, students, professionals, and hobbyists spanning every musical instrument, style, and difficulty level. Alfred's home office is located in Los Angeles with domestic offices in Miami and New York as well as offices around the world, including Australia, Germany, Singapore, and the United Kingdom. In addition to its own titles, Alfred distributes products from over 50 companies, including Belwin, Daisy Rock Girl Guitars, Dover Publications, DW Drums, Faber Music, Highland/Etling, Kalmus, National Guitar Workshop, Penguin, TASCAM, Ultimate Support, and WEA.
Brass quintet instrumentation is two B-flat trumpets, French horn, trombone, and tuba. Featuring three Strayhorn compositions, “Raincheck,” “Chelsea Bridge,” and “Take the ‘A’ Train.” Each piece can be performed individually or as a medley. Designed for jazz or legit players. (5:58)By Billy Strayhorn / arr. Zachary Smith.
- Series - Belwin Jazz Small Ensemble
- Category - Jazz Ensemble (Brass Quintet)
- Format - Conductor Score &Parts
- Instrument - Brass Quintet
- Level - 3.5 (Medium)