- We verify all of our sellers
- Secure checkout powered by PayPal
- All major credit cards accepted
- 30-day returns as standard OnBuy's minimum returns period is 30 days for most products. There are however some exceptions e.g. perishable goods, personalised items etc. Please read our T&Cs for more information.
Alfred 00-41242 TANGO OF THE BULLDOGS-SIS Description
Alfred Music Publishing is the world's largest educational music publisher. Alfred produces educational, reference, pop, and performance materials for teachers, students, professionals, and hobbyists spanning every musical instrument, style, and difficulty level. Alfred's home office is located in Los Angeles with domestic offices in Miami and New York as well as offices around the world, including Australia, Germany, Singapore, and the United Kingdom. In addition to its own titles, Alfred distributes products from over 50 companies, including Belwin, Daisy Rock Girl Guitars, Dover Publications, DW Drums, Faber Music, Highland/Etling, Kalmus, National Guitar Workshop, Penguin, TASCAM, Ultimate Support, and WEA.
All sections are featured, including the cellos and basses, in this bouncy tango. With romantic tension building in the middle section, you can make this one romantic and dramatic, or comedic by envisioning dancing bulldogs! (3:40) Correlates to Sound Innovations Book 2, Level 2. By Bob Phillips
- Series - Sound Innovations for Strings
- Category - String Orchestra
- Format - Conductor Score &Parts
- Instrument - String Orchestra
- Level - 2.5