Alfred 00-41245 SOURWOOD MOUNTAIN-SIS
Sorry, This Item Is Out Of StockGet A Back In Stock Notification
Enter your email address below and we'll notify you as soon as it's back in stock.
Your email address has been submitted - we'll be in touch.
- We verify all of our sellers
- Secure checkout powered by PayPal
- All major credit cards accepted
- 30-day returns as standard OnBuy's minimum returns period is 30 days for most products. There are however some exceptions e.g. perishable goods, personalised items etc. Please read our T&Cs for more information.
Alfred 00-41245 SOURWOOD MOUNTAIN-SIS Description
Alfred Music Publishing is the world's largest educational music publisher. Alfred produces educational, reference, pop, and performance materials for teachers, students, professionals, and hobbyists spanning every musical instrument, style, and difficulty level. Alfred's home office is located in Los Angeles with domestic offices in Miami and New York as well as offices around the world, including Australia, Germany, Singapore, and the United Kingdom. In addition to its own titles, Alfred distributes products from over 50 companies, including Belwin, Daisy Rock Girl Guitars, Dover Publications, DW Drums, Faber Music, Highland/Etling, Kalmus, National Guitar Workshop, Penguin, TASCAM, Ultimate Support, and WEA.
Bring a fiddle flavor to your orchestra with this simplified arrangement. Perfect for young players. Add hats, bandanas, and square dancing for a fun concert event. (1:55) Correlates to Sound Innovations Book 1, Level 4. By Arr. Bob Phillips
- Series - Sound Innovations for Strings
- Category - String Orchestra
- Format - Conductor Score &Parts
- Instrument - String Orchestra
- Level - 1.5