- We verify all of our sellers
- Secure checkout powered by PayPal
- All major credit cards accepted
- 30-day returns as standard OnBuy's minimum returns period is 30 days for most products. There are however some exceptions e.g. perishable goods, personalised items etc. Please read our T&Cs for more information.
Alfred 00-4312 FUNDAMENTAL METHOD FOR TIMPANI-PETE Description
Expertly written by timpanist/percussionist Mitchell Peters (Los Angeles Philharmonic), Fundamental Method for Timpani teaches the basics of timpani playing in a practical and musical way with numerous sticking, tuning and ear-training exercises, plus over 60 musical etudes in a variety of styles. The book is organized into four chapters that may be used simultaneously: "General Information," "Basic Technique," "Etudes for Two Timpani" and "Etudes for Three and Four Timpani." The comb binding creates a lay-flat book that is perfect for study and performance. By Mitchell Peters.
- Category - Percussion - Timpani Method
- Format - Comb Bound Book
- Instrument - Timpani