- We verify all of our sellers
- Secure checkout powered by PayPal
- All major credit cards accepted
- 30-day returns as standard OnBuy's minimum returns period is 30 days for most products. There are however some exceptions e.g. perishable goods, personalised items etc. Please read our T&Cs for more information.
Alfred 00-43997 TEACH YR CHILD PLAY UKULELE 2-BK&CD Description
The Easiest Ukulele Method Ever! Alfred's Teach Your Child To Play Ukulele is designed for parents who want to share the gift of music with their children before they begin formal study with a professional teacher. It is based on Alfred's Kid's Ukulele Course, a fun method that teaches students to play songs on the ukulele right away. Families who are part of the homeschool movement will find this book especially useful. Using the same music and fundamentals included in the original edition, an easy and user-friendly Parent Guide precedes each student page to aid with teaching the music to the child. The guide suggests steps for introducing the concept or page to the student, follow-up practice suggestions, and suggestions for reviewing the material in subsequent lessons. The enclosed CD contains a recording of every piece in the book. Listening or playing along with the recording is fun, but more importantly, it reinforces concepts such as rhythm and switching smoothly between notes and chords. Using this book and CD, any parent can teach their child the basics of ukulele. By Ron Manus, Link Harnsberger, and Nathaniel Gunod.
- Series - Teach Your Child
- Category - Ukulele Method or Supplement
- Format - Book &CD
- Instrument - Ukulele
- Level - Beginner