Alfred 00-B21100 BELWIN 21ST BAND BK 1 COND
- We verify all of our sellers
- Secure checkout powered by PayPal
- All major credit cards accepted
- 30-day returns as standard OnBuy's minimum returns period is 30 days for most products. There are however some exceptions e.g. perishable goods, personalised items etc. Please read our T&Cs for more information.
Alfred 00-B21100 BELWIN 21ST BAND BK 1 COND Description
Level One of this method is comprised of books for all the primary band instruments plus electric bass and guitar, videos for each instrument, and an accompaniment CD. Motivational aspects are emphasized, such as using frequent duets and rounds, popular tunes as well as classical, traditional, folk, and other styles, and "Songs Just for the Fun of It," which appear at strategic learning intervals. Most of all, the Level One book can be completed in just one year, which encourages students to want to learn more. Lessons are carefully sequenced, and include in- depth rhythm study, consistent reinforcement of topics newly presented, theory exercises, and points on individual instrument needs. The conductor's score includes lesson plans and teaching suggestions correlated with the National Standards for Arts Education. Three complete concerts are included in Level One. By Jack Bullock and Anthony Maiello.
- Series - Belwin 21st Century Band Method
- Category - Band Method
- Format - Book
- Instrument - Conductor
- Instrumentation - Conductor
- Level - Level 1