- We verify all of our sellers
- Secure checkout powered by PayPal
- All major credit cards accepted
- 30-day returns as standard OnBuy's minimum returns period is 30 days for most products. There are however some exceptions e.g. perishable goods, personalised items etc. Please read our T&Cs for more information.
- New from £19.95
|Specialist Music Supplies||-||-||
Free Returns: No
Est. Delivery: 16th-18th Jul
|£19.95||Add To Basket|
Free Returns: No
Est. Delivery: 1st-7th Aug
|£40.32||Add To Basket|
Alfred 00-EL96113 ERIC MARIENTHAL COMPREHENSIVE JA Description
Alfred Music Publishing is the world's largest educational music publisher. Alfred produces educational, reference, pop, and performance materials for teachers, students, professionals, and hobbyists spanning every musical instrument, style, and difficulty level. Alfred's home office is located in Los Angeles with domestic offices in Miami and New York as well as offices around the world, including Australia, Germany, Singapore, and the United Kingdom. In addition to its own titles, Alfred distributes products from over 50 companies, including Belwin, Daisy Rock Girl Guitars, Dover Publications, DW Drums, Faber Music, Highland/Etling, Kalmus, National Guitar Workshop, Penguin, TASCAM, Ultimate Support, and WEA.
A complete book of jazz technique studies and exercises for all instrumentalists. This text deals with many technique issues jazz musicians encounter in the real world, including chord scale exercises, motif exercises, finger busters, extended motif exercises, and ideas for improvisation. By Eric Marienthal.
- Category - Woodwind - Saxophone Method or Collection
- Format - Book
- Instrument - Saxophone