Alfred 00-JE9814 JUMPIN AT THE WOODSIDE-JE
- We verify all of our sellers
- Secure checkout powered by PayPal
- All major credit cards accepted
- 30-day returns as standard OnBuy's minimum returns period is 30 days for most products. There are however some exceptions e.g. perishable goods, personalised items etc. Please read our T&Cs for more information.
Alfred 00-JE9814 JUMPIN AT THE WOODSIDE-JE Description
Alfred Music Publishing is the world's largest educational music publisher. Alfred produces educational, reference, pop, and performance materials for teachers, students, professionals, and hobbyists spanning every musical instrument, style, and difficulty level. Alfred's home office is located in Los Angeles with domestic offices in Miami and New York as well as offices around the world, including Australia, Germany, Singapore, and the United Kingdom. In addition to its own titles, Alfred distributes products from over 50 companies, including Belwin, Daisy Rock Girl Guitars, Dover Publications, DW Drums, Faber Music, Highland/Etling, Kalmus, National Guitar Workshop, Penguin, TASCAM, Ultimate Support, and WEA.
Get your young jazz group really swinging this year with the great Count Basie standard JUMPIN' AT THE WOODSIDE. Paul Cook has masterfully arranged this terrific swing tune for young and less experienced musicians. Although ranges and rhythms have been successfully limited, this arrangement captures the vibrant feel of the original version as it was in the big band era. It's a nice setting of a true jazz classic. (2 -48) By Arr. Paul Cook.
- Series - Young Jazz Ensemble
- Category - Jazz Ensemble
- Format - Conductor Score &Parts
- Instrument - Jazz Ensemble
- Level - 2 (Medium Easy) Category