- We verify all of our sellers
- Secure checkout powered by PayPal
- All major credit cards accepted
- 30-day returns as standard OnBuy's minimum returns period is 30 days for most products. There are however some exceptions e.g. perishable goods, personalised items etc. Please read our T&Cs for more information.
Alfred 00-TBB9601 ORIGINAL BIG BAND SOUNDS-COND Description
This collection of jazz ensemble arrangements is made up of direct transcriptions of big band recordings by Glenn Miller, Tommy Dorsey, Benny Goodman and Duke Ellington. Arranger Jeff Hest has meticulously transcribed these jazz standards (with the original instrumentation of each famous band) and has included transcriptions of the improvised solos. The comb binding creates a lay-flat book that is perfect for study and performance. The titles are: Don't Be That Way, Don't Get Around Much Anymore, Little Brown Jug, Moonlight Serenade, Pennsylvania 6-5000, Sing, Sing, Sing Pt. I, Sing, Sing, Sing Pt. II, Stompin' at the Savoy, Song of India. By Arr. Jeff Hest.
- Series - Original Big Band Sounds
- Category -Jazz Ensemble Collection
- Format -Comb Bound Book
- Instrument -Conductor
- Instrumentation - Conductor