Compare Similar ProductsSet 1 of 1
- Norton Security Standard 2019 is here to help keep your computer safe
- This software will protect the data of 1 user on 1 device
- New enrolment version for existing users
- Shelters from viruses, spyware, malware & other online threats
- Updated 2019 edition renews your subscription automatically
Delivering unrivalled protection against malicious attacks on your Mac or PC, this One Device Norton Security Standard 2019 software is the perfect solution for staying safe online. Thanks to its advanced technology, malware, spyware, viruses and other online threats stand no chance!
Ideal for individual use, it shelters your device with one single protection plan to safeguard your identity and online transactions - ensuring that bank transfers, online shopping and watching your favourite shows poses minimum risk.
It even warns you about unsafe website before visiting and therefore reduces exposure to any suspicious content. What's more: this 2019 edition comes with auto-renewal so you never have to worry!
- Protects your device against viruses, spyware, malware and other online risks
- Shelters one device with a single protection plan
- Suitable for Windows or Mac
- Easily monitor protection from one handy dashboard
- Subscription renews automatically for your convenience
- Microsoft Windows 10 (all versions), except Windows 10 S. Edge browser not supported.
- Microsoft Windows 8/8.1 (all versions). Some protection features are not available in Windows 8 Start screen browsers.
- Microsoft Windows 7 (all versions) with Service Pack 1 (SP 1) or later.
- Microsoft Windows Vista (all versions) with Service Pack 1 (SP 1) or later. New features are no longer supported on Windows Vista operating systems. ID Safe browser extension is no longer supported on Windows Vista.
- Microsoft Windows XP (32-bit) Home/Professional with Service Pack 3 (SP 3) or later. New features are no longer supported on Windows XP. ID Safe browser extension is no longer supported on Windows XP.
Mac operating systems:
- Current and previous two versions of Mac OS
Important note: This software will only activate within Europe. Enrolment (auto-renewal) can be turned off at any time. Norton advises review of renewal price 30-45 days before the end of the subscription. This provides plenty of time to review your current subscription and protection plan, and to adjust or cancel the auto-renewal directly with Norton if you wish to.
This product can be used to renew your current Norton Security Standard 1 Device via the Norton Software you have installed. Enrolment with Norton is required and you'll be provided with step-by-step instructions with your License Key. Norton no longer provide CD for installation, but now provide easy access to download the software.