Make a smart choice for your living room with the Ashbourne High Seat Orthopaedic Sofa Chair. The high back chair matches modern and classic interiors in any living space. You can place it near the fireplace, in the lounge, or in reception areas. Medically recommended chair keeps your spine aligned, alleviating pressure associated with longer seated hours. It might prove very useful for preventing backaches or stiffness in the neck and shoulders. The padded wing chair is fully-upholstered with premium chenille fabric. It has filled-in-sides and a soft cushioned back for maximum support. The Ashbourne sofa chair reduces pressure built-up along the hip and lower back. Often branded as medical-grade furniture, the orthopaedic high seat chair is perfect for home care and nursing care environments. People recovering from hip or knee injuries, the aged and those facing mobility issues are among the primary users of this winged armchair. The durable hand-built frame with foam-filled cushions ensures a snug seating and more spinal support!
- The vertical measurement from the top of the seat cushion to the top of the seat arm is 9 inches.
- From the top of the cushion to the top of the headrail (backrest) measures 26 inches.
- This product comes in an array of different colours and sizes, all variations currently in stock can be found in this listing.
- Pressure relief foam is also available on this model to give a softer seat for clients who may be susceptible to sores.
- The model also comes with a dark leg option.
A warm and inviting upholstery texture in rich jewel shades and chic neutrals. Waterproof and fire retardant this performance fabric is stain resistant and antimicrobial. Stain-resistant fabrics from Panaz perform better than other brands
- Stain Resistant Finish
- Colour: Blue