The Deepdale armchair is a perfect piece of furniture for residential, care home and healthcare environments such as nursing homes, care homes and restrooms. The wooden chair is polished to prevent microbial growth. Nursing chair with removable seating cushion offers a comfortable seating experience. High seat armchair with natural beech oak wood has UK furniture Crib 5 rated upholstery. The high armchair is equipped with a high back, removable seat cushion and a front crossbar to help you maintain a better posture. Designed to provide extra back support to elderly and those recovering from surgeries. Highly recommended high seat furniture allows the aged to sit and rise from their seated position with greater ease.
- The vertical measurement from the top of the seat cushion to the top of the seat arm is 6 inches.
- From the top of the cushion to the top of the headrail (backrest) measures 26 inches.
- This product comes in an array of different colours and sizes, all variations currently in stock can be found in this listing.
- Pressure relief foam is also available on this model to give a softer seat for clients who may be susceptable to sores.
- The model also comes with a dark leg option.
Manufactured in the UK, the Richmond range by Ambla is available in an array of colours all graded at the same impeccably high standard.
About Chairs Direct:
Chairs Direct UK pride ourselves on manufacturing and distributing quailty Products including Furniture and Homecare items for the discerning customer. Solid construction and high quality fabrics make Chairs Direct UK stand out in the market.