The Deepdale armchair is a perfect piece of furniture for residential, care home and healthcare environments such as nursing homes, care homes and restrooms. The wooden chair is polished to prevent microbial growth. Nursing chair with removable seating cushion offers a comfortable seating experience. High seat armchair with natural beech oak wood has UK furniture Crib 5 rated upholstery. The high armchair is equipped with a high back, removable seat cushion and a front crossbar to help you maintain a better posture. Designed to provide extra back support to elderly and those recovering from surgeries. Highly recommended high seat furniture allows the aged to sit and rise from their seated position with greater ease.
- The vertical measurement from the top of the seat cushion to the top of the seat arm is 6 inches.
- From the top of the cushion to the top of the headrail (backrest) measures 26 inches.
- This product comes in an array of different colours and sizes, all variations currently in stock can be found in this listing.
- Pressure relief foam is also available on this model to give a softer seat for clients who may be susceptable to sores.
- The model also comes with a dark leg option.
Glamorous staplePlain-colour Contract Faux Leathers fromCare and Leisure Contract Furnishing Fabrics - for use in Healthcare Environment or in your own home.
- Stain Resistant Finish
- Severe Contract - Waterproof Urine Restistant
- Waterproof Upholstery
- Fabric Composition: Back - Polycotton. Face - Polyeurethene FR
- Colour: Blue